Anyway, below are a list of apps that would not be possible without jailbreaking my iPhone and they just make the device that much better,
- Winterboard - Allow you to add awesome themes and totally change the look of the interface.
- SBSettings - Allow you convenience access to the frequently used settings, turn/on Wifi, BT, 3G, Airplane mode...etc.
- SwitchMod - When you double press the home button you will get a list of apps currently running mixed the list of recently used apps. This mod will hide the recently used apps and only show the active ones so you can easily close them.
- Safari Download Manager - Allow you to download files from safari...enough said.
- RemindMeLater - This is a big one for me, before this app, when my calendar reminder came up, I did not have the ability to snooze it, well I can now :)
- PhoneCloser - Remove the annoyance of automatically launching the phone app after I end a call. APPLE, this is the way it suppose to work!
- NoSpot - I hate that spotlight page.
- No Bookmarks - Why does safari always take you to bookmarks when you launch it, well no more with this tweak.
- MyWi - This is probably one of the best, allow you to setup your iPhone as a wifi hotspot and best of all, carrier can't detect that you are tethering!
- MyProfiles - I use this one for alert. I miss one feature from the "dumb" phones, it's missed calls alert. I hated that fact that my iPhone does have an audible alert for missed call. This app solves that problem, it does a lot more than just missed call alert but I won't get into the other features.
- My3G - Allow me to use apps that works only on Wifi over 3G.
- Infinifolders - When Apple introduced folders with iOS4, they did a half-ass job at it. There was a limit in the number of apps per folder, well with this tweak the restrictions are gone.
- Gridlock - Allow you to place icons anywhere on your SB.
- Five-Column SB - Like the name said, it gives you another column on your springboard.
- Five Icon Dock - Add up to 5 icons to your dock.
- EZDecline - What was APPLE thinking, my guess is they were not thinking at all. When a call come in, the only option is to answer it, well this tweak gives you the option of declining the call.
- Direct Closer Pro - Allow you to easily close apps on the multitasking bar, it will give you the x option without going into wiggle mode.
I have given you a few reasons to jailbreak your iPhone...